LIZ JONES'S DIARY: In which I face up to my past

 Well, there is good news and there is bad news.

Watch here

The good news is that the biopsy on the tumour on Mini Puppy's spleen has come back negative. Hooray! And while the mass on her thyroid was cancer, the lump was small and thankfully they got it all. 

So she doesn't need any more treatment, just another scan in six months' time. I don't have to tell you how relieved I am. That's how close we are. You love Mini Puppy as much as I do. We are family.

The bad news? It's insignificant, compared to me not losing Mini who is, as Big said of Carrie, the 'love of my life'. But perhaps you will have read about the combative meeting between me and my ex-husband and seen the photos. So I thought I would fill you in a little bit more. In our safe space, here. Just between us.

I met up with Nirpal for a piece in the Daily Mail; the news peg: Carrie and Aidan have got back together in And Just Like That..., the SATC reboot. And here, as an exclusive, is what you weren't told about my rendezvous with my ex. He only agreed to meet me for a big fat fee: 'Sure, put me in touch with the ed.'

My ex only agreed to meet me for a big fat fee: and said ‘Sure, put me in touch with the ed'
Click here to watch the video

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post